Stretch Wrap, Stretch Film
Stretch wrap, also known as stretch film or poly film, has many uses in a variety of applications and industries. Material Concepts is a leading stretch film supplier. In the apparel, garment, sewn goods, fabric and related industries, stretch film is used to protect goods during shipment from dirt, dust, and moisture. Shipping cartons stacked on pallets are often wrapped with stretch wrap for stability and protection during shipping. It’s the fastest, easiest, and most economical way to wrap goods for shipment!
Material Concepts supplies stretch film in clear wrap only. 80 gauge (.0008 mil thickness) is the most popular stretch wrap. These are Material Concepts' most popular stretch wrap sizes:
- 80 guage, 20″ wide x 1000’ long, 4 rolls per case, includes handle
- 80 guage, 18″ wide x 1500’ long, 4 rolls per case, includes handle
- 80 guage, 10″ wide x 1000’ long, 4 rolls per case, includes handle
- 80 guage, 3″ wide x 1000’ long, 18 rolls per case, includes handle (used for strapping)
- 80 guage, 20″ wide x 6000’ long, 4 rolls per pallet (typically for use with stretch wrapping machines)
Other sizes/gauges/lengths for stretch wrap needs can be supplied.
Material Concepts - Stretch Wrap / Stretch Film Supplier
Material Concepts is a leading supplier and distributor of stretch wrap or stretch film because of:
- Customer service
- Fast order turnaround
- Product quality
Contact Material Concepts
Contact Us for further assistance with stretch wrap/stretch film.